Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Round 2 "ding ding"

elo again...

Yeah so the main reason Im even doing this is vecause of my dear buddy Helen... who, when I get the chance, I plan on embarrasing completely as I have learnt that blogs can be used for this simple yet devious act ;)

So anyway back onto a new topic... the randomness for 2day is pretty minimal as I have only just got back to uni so haven't really had the chance to get into much mischief...yet... give me a day...
well technically blowing up my experiment yesterday was pretty funny I wont lie... I never realised how reactive aliminium really was... haha

As for the hols... yeah they were pretty chilled, other than eating a monster ice cream in 20 secs and winning copious amounts of pens and coolerbags, oh and I did house sit for my old maths teacher over the easter weekend... if thats not random id like a post telling me what is...

yeah the hols were great...

anyway I plan on going to buy a fish 2nite so that i can watch it watching me :)

mwahahhahahahah
t-bob out

1 comment: